WORKING AT ANTELOPE
Join the Antelope family today and launch your rewarding career in the oil and gas well services industry.
In 2011, Antelope celebrated 50 years of providing drilling companies high-quality casing cementation products backed by our industry-leading knowledge and commitment. As we began to build a reputation for outstanding service and our ability to custom-make centralizers, stop collars and cement baskets, our customer base began to grow exponentially. With the recent additions to our catalog of cutting-edge products like WearSox thermal spray and composite centralizers, our growth has accelerated and made Antelope a globally recognized name in oil tools.
- 1961: Established in Weatherford, TX
- 1993: Moved headquarters to Mineral Wells, TX
- 2013: Acquired by private equity firm Intervale Capital
- 2013: Acquired spray-on casing developer WearSox
- 2014: Acquired cementation equipment provider CTE Industries
- 2014: Acquired composite centralizer maker Advanced Composites
Current Open Positions
Thank you for your interest in Antelope Oil Tool. There are currently no open positions, but we invite you to send us your CV to be considered for new opportunities as they become available.